"You have to work hard to offend Christians. By nature, Christians are the most forgiving, understanding, and thoughtful group of people I've ever dealt with. They never assume the worst. They appreciate the importance of having different perspectives. They're slow to anger, quick to forgive, and almost never make rash judgments or act in anything less than a spirit of total love . . . No, wait--I'm thinking of Labrador retrievers!" David Learn, 1998

Thursday, March 17, 2011

The eyes of a dog

Dog watches over ailing friend in aftermath of tsunami

This dog's eyes haunt me. I can read in them all he has been through, his fear, helplessness, concern for his friend. Help me, someone come help me. I need help!

His eyes represent for me the eyes of every survivor in Japan.

Be sure to read the happy ending in the text  below the video.


MANY RELATED STORIES BELOW

No comments:

Post a Comment