"You have to work hard to offend Christians. By nature, Christians are the most forgiving, understanding, and thoughtful group of people I've ever dealt with. They never assume the worst. They appreciate the importance of having different perspectives. They're slow to anger, quick to forgive, and almost never make rash judgments or act in anything less than a spirit of total love . . . No, wait--I'm thinking of Labrador retrievers!" David Learn, 1998

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Glimpses of Grace 15: Just in case. . .

     Why do we think what is happening in our church has anything to do with hoods, curses, and demons? Well, for one thing, we sense them. A couple of hours after I send out an email or post something liable to upset the elder board, I can feel the electrical tingling all over me that I only feel in the presence of witchcraft. Or I feel the anger of those reading them as a knot in my stomach or a noose tightening around my neck or "see" in a distance a mob of angry people shouting (inaudibly) "Crucify Him!"
    When our intercessors pray for our church, they tell us they sense the same things: "I get the word 'cult." "There is a new light growing but it needs to be put out." "There is a kingdom but it is a false kingdom." A 72-year old woman in Massachusetts wrote us, "I prayed for you and your church a lot last night around midnight. The ones causing trouble may experience some severe penalties. Ananias and Sapphira types come to my mind." 
     A local woman praying for our senior pastor told me over the phone, "I see this man getting on his knees like a little boy, crying. The Lord is going to humble him. It will loosen the chains that are around the church, major bondage. They have no idea what they're dealing with. the enemy is right in front of their face. They'll find out. God will allow it to be exposed. He will work it out." 
     One young woman with powerful discernment who knows nothing about Freemasonry told me, "I see men with black hoods over their heads and faces laying you on a pentagram on the floor and praying against you."   
     When the man I am going to call Bear received a letter from the elders declaring that they were going to publicly denounce him before the whole congregation on a certain date for "the sin of stirring up dissension" (by exposing them), someone saw a man sticking pins into a pin cushion. When we asked God what this meant, we sensed the letter was a Trojan horse and the statements in it were curses. They were intended to prick and burn him and the rest of us if we kept taking them out and handling them. 
      When we pray for God to cover the eyes and block the ears of the enemy, scramble the enemy's communications systems, fall into the pits they dig for us, miss when they shoot at us, turn their anger on each other, get times and places wrong, it works for awhile but we have to keep doing it. The evil keeps getting re-empowered. The ley lines of access to us re-connect and have to be dealt with again. In our experience this only happens in high level warfare.
     And we know it because of the retaliation against our computer, by which we are disseminating truth they don't want known. The severe "password-stealing" virus that tried to invade when we refused to tell the elders the names of those we had blind-copied was just the beginning.
        As soon as I started Glimpses of Grace, the attacks against emails switched to attacks on my blog.  First I couldn't get to it. I'd get the message "Page you're looking for cannot be found." We laid hands on my computer and by the authority of Jesus Christ commanded the enemy to get off it. That worked.
     Then I got the message "Your request cannot be understood." In Jesus' name we commanded the enemy to release all our communications. The Lord showed Jerry how to fix it by simply re-booting each time. As long as I went directly to the blog, we had no problem.
     Once I could access it again, the cursor locked up and wouldn't move.
     After the Lord fixed that, the cursor went crazy. When my hand was on the mouse but not moving it, the cursor raced erratically around the page all by itself (as I'm told ouija board "cursors" do). 
     When that was resolved, the type style, color, and font starting switching back and forth randomly (they still do) and a young man sensed a "spirit of harassment." Then I started hearing from people who had been reading the blog that they couldn't get to it. They were being re-routed to sites that said things like, "You've WON!"
     I finally decided to stay online and signed in around the clock--and my computer shut itself off. Coincidences?
     Actually I take it as a neat reminder that the enemy is no match for the Most High God. I can almost see the men in the war room, getting more and more frustrated as they try to stop God's exposure of them every way they know how. I don't want to believe that our elders themselves are using curses, incantations, and voodoo against us but whatever spiritual entities are behind them certainly seem to be. 
     So in case you can't get to this blog or suddenly there are no new posts appearing on it, you'll know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment