"You have to work hard to offend Christians. By nature, Christians are the most forgiving, understanding, and thoughtful group of people I've ever dealt with. They never assume the worst. They appreciate the importance of having different perspectives. They're slow to anger, quick to forgive, and almost never make rash judgments or act in anything less than a spirit of total love . . . No, wait--I'm thinking of Labrador retrievers!" David Learn, 1998

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Grace under Siege 64: Observation

     This time it only took ten minutes. It used to take a couple of hours before I would feel in my spirit and body Satan's rage against something I posted. This morning within ten minutes of posting "Lions," I saw in my mind's eye a very angry man (whom I recognized) with his hands around my throat and I felt intense pressure cutting off my breath.
     Jerry prayed in the name of Jesus Christ for the demon energizing the man to loosen his grip. It got a bit better. By the authority of Jesus, we cancelled all demonic assignments against me, us, everyone in this battle and claimed Proverbs/26-2: an undeserved curse will not land on its intended victim. 
     The pressure went away.

No comments:

Post a Comment