"You have to work hard to offend Christians. By nature, Christians are the most forgiving, understanding, and thoughtful group of people I've ever dealt with. They never assume the worst. They appreciate the importance of having different perspectives. They're slow to anger, quick to forgive, and almost never make rash judgments or act in anything less than a spirit of total love . . . No, wait--I'm thinking of Labrador retrievers!" David Learn, 1998

Monday, March 5, 2012

Grace Recovering?

     Something is changing.  I have sensed less spiritual warfare during the Sunday services. For a couple of weeks now I have not sensed angels doing battle overhead. There is still deception so I could be mistaken but I believe it is weakening.
     We know that although everything looks wonderful on the surface, there is still something deeply amiss at the core of the church. As one intercessor put it, "This church is like a gift someone presents to you that looks all shiny and new--but [when unwrapped] won't be what it seems." There is still a hidden agenda to subvert Grace from its original foundation. As I pray, in my mind's eye I still see two foundations but now (to my surprise) the false foundation has come significantly back into alignment with God's foundation. I believe that the power and control of the enemy is decreasing while the power and control of God is increasing, that God's sovereignty over His church is being restored.  
     Lord, may it be so! Many of you have written to assure us of your prayers and even fasting, in some cases. Maybe your prayers are already starting to work! Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment