"You have to work hard to offend Christians. By nature, Christians are the most forgiving, understanding, and thoughtful group of people I've ever dealt with. They never assume the worst. They appreciate the importance of having different perspectives. They're slow to anger, quick to forgive, and almost never make rash judgments or act in anything less than a spirit of total love . . . No, wait--I'm thinking of Labrador retrievers!" David Learn, 1998

Monday, June 6, 2011

Players prease: Leaving for Tokyo tonight


    Jerry, Tony, and I are leaving for LAX tonight; we take off for Tokyo at 1:10AM tomorrow. Please pray I won't be anxious about the flight. Last time we flew 11 hours straight--we actually had two flights of that duration almost back to back--I developed blood clots in my lungs and had to go on six months of blood thinner, starting with ten days of shots into my stomach. I had Jerry give them to me; I couldn't bring myself to stick a needle into my own stomach!
     Thanks. 


Today's post below.

No comments:

Post a Comment