"You have to work hard to offend Christians. By nature, Christians are the most forgiving, understanding, and thoughtful group of people I've ever dealt with. They never assume the worst. They appreciate the importance of having different perspectives. They're slow to anger, quick to forgive, and almost never make rash judgments or act in anything less than a spirit of total love . . . No, wait--I'm thinking of Labrador retrievers!" David Learn, 1998

Friday, February 25, 2011

Vacations: And then there's Mum's

From my journal, August 24, 1985:

     Our 15-year old son Ben came back from vacation. He had caught two fish. My in-laws Marge and Cecil got back from vacation. They had tried escargot. Our friends Mike and Carol got back from vacation. He had chipped a tooth. Mum got back from vacation. She had had dinner with the prime minister of Japan.


Today I am thankful for Mozart.

No comments:

Post a Comment