"You have to work hard to offend Christians. By nature, Christians are the most forgiving, understanding, and thoughtful group of people I've ever dealt with. They never assume the worst. They appreciate the importance of having different perspectives. They're slow to anger, quick to forgive, and almost never make rash judgments or act in anything less than a spirit of total love . . . No, wait--I'm thinking of Labrador retrievers!" David Learn, 1998

Sunday, November 27, 2011

100 Verse Challenge - Week 12

Our memory verses for this week from dianalovestowrite.blogspot.com:

"If I go away and prepare a place for you,I will come back and receive you to Myself, so that where I am you may be also."
John 14:3

Jesus told him, "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."
John 14:6

No comments:

Post a Comment