"You have to work hard to offend Christians. By nature, Christians are the most forgiving, understanding, and thoughtful group of people I've ever dealt with. They never assume the worst. They appreciate the importance of having different perspectives. They're slow to anger, quick to forgive, and almost never make rash judgments or act in anything less than a spirit of total love . . . No, wait--I'm thinking of Labrador retrievers!" David Learn, 1998

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Mr. Obama, come and get me! (3rd of 3 parts)

     Mr. Obama, since your election, I have not been openly helping the organizations that are sticking their necks out to defend the life of the unborn, one man-one woman marriage, the existence of Israel, the rights to free speech and freedom of worship and (at least non-assault weapon) gun ownership. I respect what they are doing but I don't think they will ultimately prevail. Not because I think you are right but because the time has come for the promised darkness and unrighteousness to take over this land. But I want to tell you, Mr. Obama, when you round those people up, you'd better come and get me, too, because they represent me.
     Jesus Christ said in the end times, along with an increase in worldwide earthquakes, famines, lawlessness, violence, persecution, not to mention an exponential increase in transportation and communication, and signs in the heavens, a convincing anti-type of himself will come. He will be the Antichrist. The Man of Sin. The Beast. A man of lies and deception, someone vain and arrogant. He will be someone aspiring to create a universal economy, government, and religion, over which he himself will rule. Someone who is set against God, the father of Jesus Christ, and against God's people, the Jews.
     Someone like you.
     Why is it impossible that you could unknowingly be, or even aspire to be, the antiChrist? You are a meld of colors and cultures. Your name is one which people of every language can easily pronounce. You're a smooth talker, suave and handsome and convincing--as one woman said to me about O.J. Simpson during his trial, "He's so handsome he couldn't be guilty!"
     If God continues to allow all your contenders for the 2012 presidency to be broken reeds and you win again, I fully expect full-blown persecution against Christians and Jews. I want you to know, if you go into over-drive with what you see as your mandate for dissolution of the Union and all that it stands for, I am as much your enemy as Focus on the Family, The American Center for Law and Justice, and every church in America that is preaching Jesus Christ as the Son of God, the only way to God and our only, necessary deliverer from sin.
     If you start handing out identifying yellow stars to Jews, which they must stitch to their clothing, and line them up to be branded with numbers, you'd better hand one to me and line me up, too. Because I am going to stand with them, even burn with them, if necessary--and with any other minority you set out to crucify.
     Before God, so be it. Here I stand. I can do no other.

THE HOLY BIBLE:
Ezekiel, chapter 28: verses 1-10
Daniel, chapters 7:7-8; 20-26; 8:23-25; 9:26-27; 11:36-45
Gospel of Matthew, chapter 24 and 25
Gospel of Mark, chapter 13
Gospel of Luke, chapter 21
Gospel of John, chapters 14-17
2 Thessalonians, chapter 2:3-10
Revelation 13:1-10; 17:8-14

No comments:

Post a Comment