"You have to work hard to offend Christians. By nature, Christians are the most forgiving, understanding, and thoughtful group of people I've ever dealt with. They never assume the worst. They appreciate the importance of having different perspectives. They're slow to anger, quick to forgive, and almost never make rash judgments or act in anything less than a spirit of total love . . . No, wait--I'm thinking of Labrador retrievers!" David Learn, 1998

Monday, August 15, 2011

Andrew and Jessie tie the knott, August 14, 2011

See FAMILY: Andy-dotes, March 21-26
My nephew Andrew Haislip and Jessie Shell tie the knott at Knott's Berry Farm. . .

. . . This was Andrew's half-brother Stuart by the end of the reception.

1 comment:

  1. Weddings certainly wear out the younger ones. That photo of Stuart is precious! Congratulations to the newlyweds!

    Thanks for coming by my Bible blog. I am thankful when I have written something by the Spirit which touches others.

    ReplyDelete