"You have to work hard to offend Christians. By nature, Christians are the most forgiving, understanding, and thoughtful group of people I've ever dealt with. They never assume the worst. They appreciate the importance of having different perspectives. They're slow to anger, quick to forgive, and almost never make rash judgments or act in anything less than a spirit of total love . . . No, wait--I'm thinking of Labrador retrievers!" David Learn, 1998

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Who is This Man? subject to changes (even retroactively)

     On January 2 and succeeding Sundays I have been running a Bible study called Who Is This Man? I put it together years ago and am revising it as I go. I presented it to you as an 8-week study and it has expanded to 12 weeks. (Today's lesson was originally going to be "3rd of 8"; now it is "4th of 12.") That is confusing enough, I know. But I am also going back and making what I hope are improvements in lessons I have already posted. What can I say? The Lord just keeps teaching me more.
     If you want to print it out, I suggest you wait until the series is finished (March 20?).
     Thanks for your patience. I hope you will be blessed by it even during the re-construction.
     Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment